Online coaching is just like traditional coaching with the added benefits of flexibility and convenience. If you should be designing a coaching class yourself, you then need certainly to first know all the major components that go into creating one. When you yourself have every one of these components for your class, then you can be confident that your students are certain to get the best possible learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student should have his own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents ncert solutions. He should also have the capacity to change his contact details like email id. He must also manage to make comments and keep in touch with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You need to offer several ways to communicate, email being the primary means. In addition, you have to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact together and with you. You can elect to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your site must offer a copy of the information that you’re providing as a the main curriculum. In case the student deletes the email you sent, he should manage to access exactly the same information on your site. In addition, you have to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you have to manage to see how far you have reached in the course. The student must also manage to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of your course. In case the student really wants to revise some previous content, he should manage to do so and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of your course, you will need to manage to give grades based on the student’s performance. You can choose to give certifications and awards. This could aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure you have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite suggestions for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube having its private viewing feature to ensure that only your students can access it. There are sites which even give you a digital chalk or pen to spell out your points on an electronic screen. Each one of these methods will assist you to produce a great learning experience for your students.